1. Add bacteriostatic water to a sterile 20ml vial.
2. Add Winstrol – stanozolol, BA, ps80, and 2ml PEG400 to a beaker. Heat until clear (note – Winstrol – stanozolol has a very high melting point so if it smokes a bit its OK)
3. Let Winstrol – stanozolol cool a bit
4. Draw up solution in a 5cc syringe. Attach a .45 syringe filter to the 5cc syringe and filter into the Bac water in the vial. Do this quickly so the Winstrol – stanozolol doesn’t have time to cool in the water. The Winstrol – stanozolol will titrate out of the solution.
5. Swirl gently until mixed and then shake the out of it.
6. Purge filter with other 2ml of PEG400.
3)6ml BB (30%)
1ml BA (5%)
2ml Guaiacol (10%)
1ml PS80 (5%)
2g TNE or 1g Winstrol – stanozolol powder
9ml distilled water