* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Keep It Friendly & On-Topic. There is no reason to be an ass or dick-ish. If you present yourself as such, your post will be subject to removal and a potential ban may follow. This sub will not put up with you. This forum will not tolerate drama, racism, sexism, trolling and bullshit. If you cannot respond in a friendly manner seeking to de-escalate conflict, simply do not hit the save button. Healthy, reasoned debate, critical thinking , the socratic method and assuming the best intentions of the respondent are paramount to keeping this place civil. Circlejerk-ish or off-topic posts may be removed. More Info.
I’ve heard that before and always questioned the veracity of that claim. Dianabol was designed originally for androgen replacement (at low dose - 5-10mg/day), and tbol is a 4-chloro derivative of dbol… My thinking is that you wouldn’t see any issues in that area while on, though there is always the possibility of issues once you come off. There have been a couple reports by guys who used low-dose dbol for HRT rather than test injections with apparently great results (again, replacement not cycling). I’m no doctor, but in my (amateur) opinion that old argument doesn’t hold much water - or at least bears further investigation rather than miring in old-school bro-wisdom.